Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 1: Introduction

I am E. Hall. I am currently attending the University of Alabama pursuing my Master's degree and I have already earned my B.S. from the Capstone in Accounting. I love watching sports especially college football and professional basketball. I plan to graduate in December of 2012 and looking forward to uniting with my fiancee in Florida. I enjoy my family, attending church, and occasionally hanging out with my friends.

I am currently working as an Assistant Community Director in Housing at the University. I am curious to learn about online in general and to examine the trends as well as the advantages/disadvantages of distance education. I look forward to learning about this area, since it is a growing market in higher education. Having a financial background, I want to examine the financial data that goes into running a distant education. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet photo :-) You are a very pretty couple! Good luck with your master and the Pedagogy first program!

    You find my blog at http://hakanwester.se

    ReplyDelete