Friday, December 14, 2012

Week 12 - The Recap

Week 1
This is the introduction about me and the course. I list my career goals and the items I would like to research or focus on throughout this semester

Week 2
I took an assessment and learned about my teaching style. I talked about how I would use my teaching style to my advantage and how it would benefit the class.

Week 3
In planning a course, the learning objectives and outcomes are important for the students and the instructors to understand in order to stay on track and provide the necessary assessment and evaluation for the course.

Week 4
In this post, I defined and discussed the purpose of the following: sequence, presentation, discussion, and building a course.

Week 5
I mention the purpose of the syllabus and making seem like legal contract. The syllabus is important for students to understand and is important for the instructor(s) to cover the expectations and objectives of the course with the students.

Week 6
I talked about the use of discussion boards and linked a video showing the intent of this tool. I think the video from YouTube did a great job showing how the discussion board can be used for all parties in the course.

Week 7
I talked the purpose of community in the text and from Pedagogy First. I feel it takes a joint effort to create community using an online platform.

Week 9
In this blog, I talked about meeting and connecting to others via computer-based simulations. I shared my experience and how neat it can be and unreal it can be as well.

Week 10
I talked about the pros and cons of blogging and the creation of Google website page. I like the use of the Google site if it is done correctly and the content organized as well as serves a true purpose.

Week 11
Talks about the the various rules and regulations. This was new to me as far as the various rules in the Internet world. This section opened my eyes to various laws and protection rights and also makes me aware of the what I am doing is legal or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment